Friday, 29 January 2010

Self Assesment

Some marginal amendments made to hair and eyes 17/02/10

I started blocking in the hair this evening, if your looking at it and cringing its got a while to go yet.






I’ve just started on a canvas, I thought I would do a self portrait as that way I can’t offend anybody if it’s badly painted or out of proportion. Its for no purpose at all, just for enjoyment, I’ve missed my paintbrushes enormously since starting second year illustration, at no point will this piece of work be seeing an A4 assessment sheet.



I'll be working on it in spare time in the evenings.
Its got a while to go, but I don't mind that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not an artist so I can't critisise this at all but I think it is bloody fantastic :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...