Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Darkroom Photography




testing sheet


contact strip
One morning this week I went into the dark red mysterious photography corridor to develop a black and white film and process some of my photos. This was my first attempt at this so my results are a little mixed, but I enjoyed the process. I only managed to get a few photos developed as I spent a bit of time doing test strips (which you can see) and faffing with the equipment which took some time. But hopefully I’ll get chance to process some more soon.

4 comments:

  1. Is that you Mum? That one is my fave pic here.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry 'Your' Mum. Ooops. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah Yeah, its my dear motherbear in her bobble hat. Im yet to develop some more photo's exciting stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are nice! I like the one of your parents on the far right and Mike is looking rather dapper in the bottom row.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...