Monday, 24 May 2010

Photo booth










Recently I keep on finding passport pictures of myself, I’m sure there are more at my parent’s house. I have chronologically ordered the photos; the most recent one was taken 2-3 years ago now. I find them quite fascinating, as a sort of regimented way of documenting identity through time.

I can recognise my outfits in each of the photographs and have clear memories of what I was like at that point in my life, where I was and what I was doing. It makes me wonder what the next series of photos will look like- present and future- where I will be and what I will be doing.

2 comments:

  1. oh my, your hair is SO long! in the 3rd one down then SO short in the 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first one is amazing! Cheeeeeese!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...