Friday, 26 October 2012

Sheep Thrills

A brief news update on Stitch-Mi-lane





The on-line shop http://stitchmilane.bigcartel.com/ launched little over two weeks ago and the initial response was brilliant. I have had good feedback on the products - and lots of orders too!

If you have bought a scarf I would love to see a photo of you wearing it.
Tweet me @Stitch_Mi_Lane  #BikeTwistSnood.
Or add it to the Facebook page


If you are around Dundee and looking for a unique gift during the festive season - I have had a pop up shop confirmed at the DCA Christmas Market - taking place on the 1st December. Come along, see the stalls, meet the makers, and invest in some British design. 



I am looking to stock my products in small stores and have been in contact with a few different avenues. All good feedback so far and I will look forward to posting where else you can buy from soon...

"Sheep Thrills!" Last week was national wool week, I used the opportunity to work on some new product ideas and patterns. After the initial success of the Bike Twist Snood I am looking to expand the range. The designs are in development phase at the moment however I will be launching them onto the on-line shop soon. 
- keep your eyes peeled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...